JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a sticker for my windshield or know where I can get one?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Does anybody have a sticker for my windshield or know where I can get one?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
What kinda sticker? The one that says, "if I wanted a hummer I would've asked your sister!"? I like that one!

Sent via your mom :beer:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I have a custom one for my photo biz. Contact this company, he can make anything / anysize that you want. Oh, and he's a jeep guy and a supporting JKO vendor.
http://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
What are you looking for banner-wise? There's lots out there or, somebody like the vendor TEXASKEV mentioned can make a custom one!!! ;)

·
Registered
647 Posts
i would be happy to run a banner if i got free parts...just sayin. haha

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
i used to run one but i cracked 3 windshields and im sick of replacing them :shaking: plus putting them on is annoying

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
No kidding BB. Colorado is cracked window heaven. Need to replace mine now again. :bawling:

@rtayay :D thought someone would like that.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I second pixeldecals.com he can make just about anything you want and his prices were very good.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I think a custom "Boobicon" sticker would look good :thefinger:

IMO, they really aren't worth the trouble and I find I get sick of the look after a few months and end up taking them off. Took my Rock Krawler windshield sicker off yesterday.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Here's a place that sells windshield banners.

www.allthingsjeep.com

Note ... for some reason the direct link will not work... even though it is correct. Just cut and paste the link into your address bar and it will take you right there.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Lincky not workie
very odd... I cut and pasted the link right off the site... but for some reason it won't link

Just cut and paste it into your address bar and it will take you right there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts