JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Well that sucks I confirmed my email address and then when I go to log in it keeps telling me that I have not been confirmed. I did it three times.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Same thing happened to me. I click the link in the email and the new page opens saying that I've confirmed and can log in. However when you go to log in it says "Your account has not yet be confirmed."

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well that sucks I confirmed my email address and then when I go to log in it keeps telling me that I have not been confirmed. I did it three times.
Same thing happened to me. I click the link in the email and the new page opens saying that I've confirmed and can log in. However when you go to log in it says "Your account has not yet be confirmed."
Sorry you guys are having problems. I have no idea what the issue is, but I'm having the team take a look at it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I PM'd both of you, but in case you see this first; PM me the email address you are trying to register and I'll push it through on my end. We certainly don't want to leave anyone out!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Worked. Need some fender flairs and a front driveshaft.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And the Winner is...........

Johnathan M. from Elkmont, AL!

We'll be contacting Johnathan by email and getting him all set up for his $600 shopping spree on us!

Thank you to everyone who entered! Keep an eye out for our next sweepstakes!

-Ryan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts