JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have stock axles with classicII wheels from Mickey Thompson , 4.5" bs and 9" wide. I am running 36/13.5 interco iroks. I have bushwackers on now and the tires stick out. I am moving and need to know what will cover the tread or even better the side wall so there is no grey area.

What do you all think

·
V8 dreams
3,569 Posts
are you still able to buy the trailmods?

thought i read they didn't make them anymore

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you still able to buy the trailmods?

thought i read they didn't make them anymore
Fortec is selling. But you could be right. I have seen trailmods website is still up but not functioning well. I emailed them earlier so we shall see if they reply.

Thanks for the heads up.

So besides xenon what are my options?

I am thinking of building my own if I don't find something but that's not the way I want to go.

·
V8 dreams
3,569 Posts
i did a quick search and couldn't find any for sale, possibly could get a set in the FS section maybe?

i looked at the ace wide set and it still looks like some tire could stick out.

glad i live in a state where they don't care abut this stuff!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't want something I can't replace if it is plastic.

Psc is supposed to have a wider crusher flare. That would be great.

I might have to go xenon for now. Maybe I should make them custom and take orders. Just build them as I get the orders. Lol I don't have time for that really.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What about mud flaps that you can disconnect?
I have that already and is required. Where I fall is the tire needs a wide enough flare that the tire does not stick out. Sucks cause I am ok with the bushwackers. Someone will get a great deal when whom ever buys these off me after I replace them with something else.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
I talked with Nemesis at a show and they said they had made a set of wider than stock flairs for a believe Australia. He said that they might become available. They might make you a set if you want don't mind paying a lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts