JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Chances are you'd have to do some fabbing to get it to work just right...but it hould be fairly simple unless im missing something

·
Registered
3,022 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Just install the carrier on top of the armor, it will add moer surface area for your carrier to support the weight more efficiently.

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
there is a way to make this work. i have talked to orfab about the aev corners and their tire carrier, but im sure its the same.

There are a few extra washers and a couple slightly longer bolts you need to pick up and its good to go. you can pm orfab about it.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
TBP honestly i was expecting this:

Can i wear:

With this? :

·
Registered
533 Posts
Kind of a stupid question unless you cant answer it for yourself IMO. If you make me decide on how you will mod your Jeep instead of making the decision for yourself...I will paint it PINK! Get some and make a commitment. :mr-t::D:beer:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Kind of a stupid question unless you cant answer it for yourself IMO. If you make me decide on how you will mod your Jeep instead of making the decision for yourself...I will paint it PINK! Get some and make a commitment. :mr-t::D:beer:
:laughing2:

·
Registered
879 Posts
I have the OR-Fab carrier. I've been looking at those corners too. It would take a little fabbing. There are spacers for the hinges. the top spacers the carrer about 3/16" away from the body. the lower is much closer. only about 1/16" to maybe 1/8".

It might be possible to weld the bracket to the corners. Can't be sure until you get them in your hands. could always cut off a little on the passenger side corner. coould also leave a portion on the corner and bent it 90* and bolt it to the bracket too.

The driver's side is "easy." just drill a 1" hole for the landing block or weld it to the corner. There is about 3/16" gap between the back of the landing pad and the sheetmetal on mine.

so many things you can do. buy them and let me know how it goes :thefinger:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts