JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help me out if you've done this. I have a 2009 JK Unlimited that came with the hard top only. I have an opportunity to buy a brand new 2010 soft top. I checked with the dealer to see if it will fit my 2009 before I drive 3 hours & spend $600 to pick it up from the craigslist seller. The dealer's computer says the 2010 top will only fit a 2010 JK. I thought I'd seen guys on here say that the 2010 will fit other years as long as you get the new door surrounds also. Will someone with experience please confirm this for me before I waste a lot of time & cash? Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Help me out if you've done this. I have a 2009 JK Unlimited that came with the hard top only. I have an opportunity to buy a brand new 2010 soft top. I checked with the dealer to see if it will fit my 2009 before I drive 3 hours & spend $600 to pick it up from the craigslist seller. The dealer's computer says the 2010 top will only fit a 2010 JK. I thought I'd seen guys on here say that the 2010 will fit other years as long as you get the new door surrounds also. Will someone with experience please confirm this for me before I waste a lot of time & cash? Thanks for your help!
although i havent actually done it, ive read a number of threads that say exactly that. good luck:beer:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Cbeas if you are in CO just come over and try it out. I never took my 2010 soft top out of the box. I think you just need the 2010 door surrounds.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the offer Skyjump136 but I'm in Alabama. That would be a nice trip though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts