JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had (3) TJ's and remember when we used to wave at each other as we pass...now every 3rd vehicle out of 10 is a 4 door jeep wrangler with the soccer mom or the tech geek who cruises the mall. Sad day. Just bought my first JK and want to send it over a cliff. The vendors are nothing but money grubbing a-holes and it appears that there are more opinions than there are real answers.

Also, congrats to the entitled millennial(s) who managed to change the search box to a brown icon with a magnifying glass for searching forum topics. Probably made six figures in doing so. Tried to search for AEV lift kits only to come up with non AEV topics. Great resource here. Also appreciate the myriad of bullshit forum topics such as "chit chat", "dirty laundry", "what my teenage daughter did at summer camp", " my wife's multi-ethnic double sided dildo" and so on...

Way to whore yourself out "JK Owners...aka posers" dot com. I am sure my inbox will be full of Allstate Insurance emails or offers for a time share in Cabo at any moment. Anyone want a 2016 2 door rag top to compete with the 30 something soccer mom? I would rather restore a 1985 Ford Taurus at this point....

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
re: old Ford Taurus preferable to AEV Jeep$

you won't find much that panders to a " bought" JK/JKU modifier around here. AEV seems to conotate w/ drop CA 'geometry'brackets , a tire size tool and maybe a wheel or two that crack under heavy use. Generally , bolt on overpriced soccer mom or " overland" marketing schills or products don't go far to impress or entice jko interest. yes, a wife's dildo ( look up your sphincter for yours ) will be of more interest on here than buying overpriced Hemi upgrades ,not that they don't have their place.

This turd nugget OP seems like a swell guy. He needs to know his data / email addresses are not unsafe from simple forum membership . Poor former TJ owner is just scared to finally ask how to use a search engine is all. Here, whiny man...

·
Registered
930 Posts
1985 ford taurus eh? You mise well throw in the 1996 jeep wrangler in the deal buddy...
Fucking idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Hi! Welcome to JKOwners!!

Another site you'll love is www.pirate4x4.com we're just a sub forum from them, they are more for the hardcore Jeepers, they'll wave at you, help you unpack your lunch etc. by all means go over and make yourself at home!

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Great 1st post. I am absolutely sure that you will fit in here. Just like way back in time when you used to drive your douche mobile to your girlfriends house to meet her dad for the first time. When you walked up to the front door kicked it in and said howdy fucker I am here to fuck your daughter and then you slap her mom on the ass and tell her that she is next.

Ok maybe I am wrong on that one maybe it was your boyfirends house and you were gonna fuck his dad next.

Head on over to "Gay Phone Sex 1-877-890-3425, Gay Sex Dvds, Gay Sex Toys" and suck on eddies schlong.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Crap! Now I have to buy a Taurus to be cool? Will it never end? And an 85 to boot? I wonder if I can find someone to trade for my wife's Avalon? I'm certain she'd understand.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Crap! Now I have to buy a Taurus to be cool? Will it never end? And an 85 to boot? I wonder if I can find someone to trade for my wife's Avalon? I'm certain she'd understand. I guess I am safe since they didn't start making them until 86.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Don't forget the gold/champagne color that were on those vehicles too. Ford has actually come back out with that color again. Saw it on an F-150 and said to my friend, what the hell was Ford and you thinking. It was ugly then and still ugly now.

·
22,098 Posts

·
22,098 Posts
Ahahahahahaahahaha. That's some kinky shit. Wonder what forum sent him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ever see two girls one cup? Google that shit. LOL

1 - 20 of 46 Posts