JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is on right now, And i am just pissed as fawk that he was allowed to have the floor HERE in the United States!:pissed:

What the fawk is going on here?

Fawking United Nations can suck a warm fart from my ass!:pissed:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Because we all are allowed to speak:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Um.. That is only for Citizen's of the United States.. Not some 3rd world dictator.. :thefinger:

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts

he should also get free healthcare and food stamps

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
This is on right now, And i am just pissed as fawk that he was allowed to have the floor HERE in the United States!:pissed:

What the fawk is going on here?

Fawking United Nations can suck a warm fart from my ass!:pissed:
it's because Bedford, NY made him take his tent down that he was having put up on Donald Trump's property

Shunned Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi slept in the Libyan diplomatic mission last night as officials in the suburban town of Bedford issued a stop-work order on his palatial tent being erected on property owned by Donald Trump.

The so-called "mad dog of the Middle East" stayed in Manhattan close the United Nations where he is scheduled to address the General Assembly today. Gaddafi arrived in the U.S. Tuesday evening, the first time he has entered this country or addressed the U.N. since he took power 40 years ago.

His reception in the U.S. has been as chilly as a desert night and his aides have wandered around the metro region trying to find a place to pitch their leader's tent.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Um.. That is only for Citizen's of the United States.. Not some 3rd world dictator.. :thefinger:
Actually, the right to free speech is for all human beings. The US just made sure to codify it. Some countries just deny people that right.

See, here in the US, I can say that I think Gaddafee is a dirty smelly douche who should kill himself immediately, but if I went to Libya and said that...

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Actually, the right to free speech is for all human beings. The US just made sure to codify it. Some countries just deny people that right.

See, here in the US, I can say that I think Gaddafee is a dirty smelly douche who should kill himself immediately, but if I went to Libya and said that...
Yeah.. That is true.. But still.. He is an ass.. I hope he dies soon just like Castro is about to do..

·
Registered
1,102 Posts

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
Actually, it is:

See Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights:
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
Adopted by the UN gen assym. If they enforced that NK and Iran would be different. Example Couple of months ago the UN was preparing sanctions on the floor against Iran. Before the vote and finalization rockets were shot into Israel and they responded with bombs. The UN dropped the current sanctions they were working on to address the Israeli problem. Gave them a stern look and an empty threat(remember Israel continued bombing). The never brought the sanctions back to the floor. Why not? they weren't going to enforce them anyhow, kind of like Iraq.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
something unenforceable doesn't mean anything

China must be imaginary
China is not imaginary, their government chooses to deny people within their borders their inherent, god-given rights. The government does not give you the right to free speech. Your existence as a human being does. The people of China have given up that right within their borders by allowing their government to silence its critics. Our founding fathers recognized this right, among others, in our Bill of Rights...but did not grant the rights to us. They forbid the government from taking those rights away.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.