JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
A watched skillet full of Bacon never cooks.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Well.. you could always just grab a couple pot pies from W-mart. ;)

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Fuck you stub.

I have a high tolerance for undercooked Bacon because of that very reason...

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Do it. He deserves it door saying a pot pie is a substitute for Bacon... and suggesting that ANYONE goes to that hell hole that rapes companies.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He was pouring salt in the wound that is my recent week long salmonella bout thanks to wally world's fucking pot pies.

and thus fuck you stub!

I think I'll go get a whistle stop burger for lunch :thefinger: :laughing:

As for cooking, it was 5AM, she was still sleeping and I didnt wanna share!

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I know it's cheating and likely blasphemy here, but the pre-cooked bacon is the shit! I'll always cook up some bacon in the pan, but that pre-cooked stuff is 30 seconds away from bacontime! Want bacon on your lunch, bam. Add it to a pizza, bam. Just want a piece of bacon.. hell, if you're hardcore you just eat it out the fridge.

~SoCo

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Cook two pounds at a time......... when your down to half start cooking some more.

As far as Wally World.... Well..... To be honest.....I hate those mother fuckers.
I won't even stop to shit in their stores..... :beer:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I know it's cheating and likely blasphemy here, but the pre-cooked bacon is the shit! I'll always cook up some bacon in the pan, but that pre-cooked stuff is 30 seconds away from bacontime! Want bacon on your lunch, bam. Add it to a pizza, bam. Just want a piece of bacon.. hell, if you're hardcore you just eat it out the fridge.

~SoCo
^^^^x2^^^^

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
Nuke it

It takes forever for the skillet to heat up and those first few strips of bacon to cook?
I just cook mine in the microwave. Big loss of the tasty fat, but the wife does not complain as much about the amount of bacon I cook.... ;) And it's faster too! :D

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Vegetarian lunch today. It was worth the wait. :beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,851 Posts

~SoCo
The pre-cooked bacon is pathetic! It is paper thin and not satisfying to me. One slice of my bacon is more than 5 or six of those pre-cooked slivers.

I always walk out of the room for the first minute or two of bacon time, it wont burn since I eat thick bacon!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.