JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would not recommend doing business with Poly Performance. They left parts out my order, ignored my requests for help for 2 weeks, then when they finally did respond they said there was nothing they could do about it. I had to file a claim with PayPal to get a refund on the purchase. Slow to nonexistent support, and miserable to deal with. All over a little $10 part. Save yourself the hassle and go elsewhere.

·
Registered
530 Posts
This should go well...

Can you give us some more info here? Poly has been around here for a while and is well liked by most. Historically they have had great customer service. Your one and only post is you bitching about them so sorry but people wont put much stock in your opinion without more details.

EDIT: This should be in DL not the vendor showcase

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Yea, 1st post, a regular contributor.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Moving to DL as suggested.

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
hahah! I'm guessing there is a lot more to this story and prob has nothing to do with Poly! This ought to be good. Where is the popcorn bag?

Or this guy is a duesche and Poly said FU! Needs and should happen once in a while.

I don't know where these come from but I love this one:

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Leah from Poly here. So basically this guy ordered 2 fuel jugs, claimed he didnt get caps, called us, we offered to send out missing caps like we always do when someone is missing something legit. Then he wanted 4 caps for his inconvenience, made a big stink about it via paypal, facebook, pirate IM's etc. We told him to send them back and we would credit him for the whole thing. Long story short, the fuel jugs came back to us, WITH THE CAPS ON THEM, paypal refunded his money. We got this email today....

oh and he made a fake facebook page today to write a nasty recommendation.

We were trying to be professional about it, but some people just feel entitled.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Subject: RE: RE: Poly Performance Inc.: Invoice #IN202936 - still need missing caps
To: Mike James <[email protected]>
Cc: Wesley Walden <[email protected]>, Bailey McKean <[email protected]>

Just received full refund from PayPal. Looks like they agreed with me – your web page is misleading. Now it’s time to begin the social media reviews of my Poly Performance experience. Sorry we had to go this route, but it was your choice.

-Steve

Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 1:48 PM

To: Buyer97005
Cc: Wesley Walden; Bailey McKean
Subject: Re: RE: Poly Performance Inc.: Invoice #IN202936 - still need missing caps

Steve,

As I said before, the only options I can offer you are to accept the 2 caps which are already boxed and ready to ship out, or return the jugs for a full refund for parts only. We have already contacted PayPal for your pending dispute if you choose to do so.

--
Thanks,
Mike James
Direct Line:
1-805-706-0236
www.PolyPerformance.com

SHAKING MY HEAD....

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I think i smell BS but only time will tell

Edit: Damn to slow but i was right

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Leah from Poly here. So basically this guy ordered 2 fuel jugs, claimed he didnt get caps, called us, we offered to send out missing caps like we always do when someone is missing something legit. Then he wanted 4 caps for his inconvenience, made a big stink about it via paypal, facebook, pirate IM's etc. We told him to send them back and we would credit him for the whole thing. Long story short, the fuel jugs came back to us, WITH THE CAPS ON THEM, paypal refunded his money. We got this email today....
So wait he had the caps all along...?

if so thats even worse than just being a dick

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Leah just kicked your ass, OP.

She and the guys at Poly have again shown integrity by coming in to this thread and giving us the details.

You on the other hand will likely never even see her post. I've seen it before... Some dissatisfied customer comes into any and every Jeep forum that will listen, and spouts off about their horrible experience and seemingly traumatizing defeat. I doubt that you have any intention on ever posting on this forum again. To me it's just a butthurt smash and grab version of getting even. That's pretty lame imo.

Come back and argue the issue if you feel the need, but at this point I doubt that you'll gain much sympathy.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Leah from Poly here. So basically this guy ordered 2 fuel jugs, claimed he didnt get caps, called us, we offered to send out missing caps like we always do when someone is missing something legit. Then he wanted 4 caps for his inconvenience, made a big stink about it via paypal, facebook, pirate IM's etc. We told him to send them back and we would credit him for the whole thing. Long story short, the fuel jugs came back to us, WITH THE CAPS ON THEM, paypal refunded his money......
Some people just can't be satisfied. Guess he needed two new fuel caps for his old jugs. :rolleyes:

i like dl but there shit like this needs to stay out. when a guy has 1 post and it's a complaint...... :thankyou:
But if they just zapped it people would cry JK-F censorship. Whaddya do? I say let him reap what he has sewn.

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
What an asshole, we should all go to his place of work and bash the shit out of him... Poly, as usual stepped up to make things correct and you weren't even missing parts. You sir, should go take what's left of your balls and put them in a vice and squeeze till there's nothing else left.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Really nice that Poly has to spend their day chasing around this asshole cleaning up his lies ao every forum and social avenue! This is someone that really needs to get his ass kicked the good ole fashion way!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts