JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what you get when you join and get the Red Star...think about it.:smokin:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
You are SUCH a PIMP!!!

Dustoff '68 " Hey mister! I got these Red Stars over here! Come take a look at one and see if you like it"

JKO Member "ahh, Those are purty! What do i get for it?"

Dustoff '68 "You get recognition for supporting this community and get deep discounts from our vendors"

JKO Member "how much are they?"

Dustoff '68 " For you, I will make a special deal. You give me $20 here http://www.jkowners.com/forum/payments.php , And i will get you all hooked up! After all, I am the Red Star Welcome Wagon Committee Chairman. :D

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big A...you are the man...you are on my hit list of members who will be getting a bottle of my special home made hot sauce...just need to figure out what the label should look like.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Big A...you are the man...you are on my hit list of members who will be getting a bottle of my special home made hot sauce...just need to figure out what the label should look like.
I am honored sir! I am not sure if i should thank you for the massive amount of pain your going to inflict on me, Or run...RUN away from this devil sauce.

I think i am too damn stupid to not try it, Kinda like a moth to a flame for me...

So the former will have to be the answer. :laughing:

Adam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts