JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to finally buying my new Rubicon. Looking to purchase this fall for a "new/used" '09/2010 model. Any help gratefully appreciated. Been driving an '01 Chevy Blazer too long, and that girl has seen her days.
Thanks for any suggestions; obviously new to this ...
Jimmy

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Welcome! Search around on the forum (there's TONS of great information) and if you can't find what you're looking for, post up and we'll do what we can to help! Good luck with your future purchase! :beer::)

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Hola señor
Ok Im gonna out this guy. He is Jim the bartender at the Pic, dam glad you joined up. You got a home in the Jersey Crew as soon as you score your wheels. Thanks again for your hospitality at the jfj run. The Pic is a great place nothing like a beer and wings after a dusty day of wheeling:beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Ok Im gonna out this guy. He is Jim the bartender at the Pic, dam glad you joined up. You got a home in the Jersey Crew as soon as you score your wheels. Thanks again for your hospitality at the jfj run. The Pic is a great place nothing like a beer and wings after a dusty day of wheeling:beer::beer:
x2... now I want some wings

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
x1000 on the wings!

You guys really came through at not only out Jeepin For Josie event, but IIRC, you guys also stepped for the Jake Bratten Mud Run awhile back too.

Good peeps at that establishment. I stop by every time I'm in your neck of the woods. :beer:

Welcome to the club. Any questions you have, I'm sure one of us will have an answer for ya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts