JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
When I run my soft top the people I'm talking to can't hear much of what I'm saying with the bluetooth I have so I like to use the phone. I could see getting one or at least my wife. I just bought some hitech one that is suppose to reduce noise, but we'll see. It cost $120...thanks work!:D

·
Registered
911 Posts
Luckily I have the my gig system and bluetooth enabled!! I might however get pulled over when they think I am insane for screaming at my steering wheel!! :thefinger: It works better with the hardtop on! heh

Anyone find a good microphone for the mygig yet?? Maybe one with noise cancellation?

·
Banned
3,216 Posts
In the states I have lived in that had that law it was a secondary ticket meaning they can write you a ticket if they pulled you over for something else but they can't pull you over just for that. In Cali can they pull you over for it?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
When I run my soft top the people I'm talking to can't hear much of what I'm saying with the bluetooth I have so I like to use the phone. I could see getting one or at least my wife. I just bought some hitech one that is suppose to reduce noise, but we'll see. It cost $120...thanks work!:D
I use one called a "Blue Eagle" in the big rig, And it works great! It costs about $120 also, But it's worth it to me!

They can be found at the TA Truck Stops that have the "Interstate Connections" store inside.
www.interstate-connections.com

·
Registered
146 Posts
Will never be me. I gave up my cell a while back. The only one if the family is carried by the wife. I can't hear it ring nor talk on it with the doors off and safari top on plus it does not work out here in the sticks at the house anyway. Heck we only have one for us to call out on for the most part we recieve maybe 1-2 calls a week from a friend while we are out of the house. Now traveling or meetimg up with folks it is worth having one but we really don't need it for daily use.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.