JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay- so my wife and I are going to Clayton this week, and our PLAN was to get a Heeler or Heeler mix puppy upon our return... But thanks to divine intervention we now have an 30lb, 8 month old Red Heeler/Pitt-Bull mix puppy that we dont want to board.

So our options are either wheel with her, which wasnt a problem with my 90LB Heeler/Chow mix- go totally white trash and chain her to the spare D30 I am parking at camp.

She has no problem riding shotgun or even on my lap in a nekkid Jeep, and she has a good harness. She is VERY obediant, so I figure it wont be a problem holding her while we shoot video or tethering her to shade while we watch.

Can I get some input?

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
My lab Zeke loves to ride along and occasionally likes to drive, but he's a little impatient in traffic. LOL:thefinger:

Attachments

·
Registered
840 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370126184.296066.jpg

My American Bulldog likes wheelin in the mud and pine barrens too. Haven't had him out on the rocks, but he likes being able to jump out and roam around when we stop. Just remember to bring plenty of water n snacks for them too!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Put on over 3,000 miles with our dog 2 kids wife and I. We went down from ND to KS city across KS and then back up through the black hills of SD then home. Great trip. Great dog. He slept a lot for a young pup.

We don't leave him at home when we hit the trails. He loves the jeep. Makes up for his small stature.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts