JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I currently have a 4" rough country POS. my shocks are leaking and I have death wobble from time to time. I want to replace my suspension with either an AEV or RK. I also need to replace the track bar and get a new steering stabilizer. So, who wants to hook a brother up??

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hp02aw

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
I'd suggest you PM Jason at Krawl Off-Road. I ordered from Jason. Don't have it yet, but it is in the works.

Brent
This ^^^ everything I have ordered has been through Jason, he is the man and will get you what you need. Nothing against Marcus, I have only heard good things about him and his great service also.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I've personally ordered everything I have through Marcus, which is a fair amount of stuff. I'll say he's a damn good guy and his prices are awesome too. Realistically you can't go wrong with any vendor from here though.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Shoot me a message and let me know what you're looking for. I'll make you a great deal and treat you better than my mother in law in the process.

:thankyou:

Marcus
That's funny, but true!

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Yeah, but I've seen how he treats his mother in law, so there's a lot of wiggle room there:)

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
I treat everybody better than my mother in law.... :thankyou:

·
Registered
426 Posts
x5..... I think... for Marcus at RCO. Got RK lift, shocks, LCA's and some other small stuff from him at a great price. He even texted me to see how I was doin after crushing my fingers at work. Never even met the guy but his customer service is great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.