JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us Canuckleheads coming down to do Walker Valley next weekend...Easter long on the Saturday the 30th. We'll be in the area around 9:00 a.m. Could sure use a local that knows his way around.Anyone up for showing us the trails?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Pat,
I live about 10 mins from Walker.. Although I know every nook and cranny of that place via dirt bike I have done 0 wheeling up there, and there are a ton of jeep trails I wouldn't know. Saying all that the fellas at Around the Sound Jeep Club go up there sometimes and may be a good contact. I'll see if I can round up someone from that crew for you. pm coming next on the top. :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Pat,
I live about 10 mins from Walker.. Although I know every nook and cranny of that place via dirt bike I have done 0 wheeling up there, and there are a ton of jeep trails I wouldn't know. Saying all that the fellas at Around the Sound Jeep Club go up there sometimes and may be a good contact. I'll see if I can round up someone from that crew for you. pm coming next on the top. :)
That would be awesome if u could get a guide :bounce:

·
Registered
7 Posts
A few of us Canuckleheads coming down to do Walker Valley next weekend...Easter long on the Saturday the 30th. We'll be in the area around 9:00 a.m. Could sure use a local that knows his way around.Anyone up for showing us the trails?
Hey Pat,
I'm a new guy to the forum and looking for someone to go wheeling with,, Is walker above Pullman ? is there a place you meet? and could a guy tag along? 2007 Jk

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not able to answer your questions regarding location etc because this will be our first trip down to wheel the area ourselves.As for joining in by all means meet up with us ...keep in mind we are all locked, lifted, minimum 35"s with winches all around and will probably get into some interesting stuff.

Mark thanks for the steer....you should really see if you can join us. Sounds like a good time to acquire a hard top too doesn't it?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hey Pat,
I'm a new guy to the forum and looking for someone to go wheeling with,, Is walker above Pullman ? is there a place you meet? and could a guy tag along? 2007 Jk
walker valley is around mt. vernon just outside big lake i believe never been their this is all off google. as for a meeting spot we dont know the area so we willfind a spot to meet. hope to see u their

·
Registered
49 Posts
folks are welcome to meet up at my place... it's a 10 min drive to walker from here. Pat Id love to join you but would likely need to ride with someone, my jeep is still in partial foo foo state.. stock tires, no lift.. although my lift is in my shop waiting to be installed, wont install it until my 35's show up :)

some folks from wf showing up..

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f57/walker-run-3-30-13-a-228988.html

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Hey Pat. I didn't see this thread. Don't come on this site as often as I used to. Wish I would have. Walker is fun and the weather is going to be awesome. I already commited to running Elbe Hills today other wise I'd have been there. Have fun.

Ian

·
Registered
596 Posts
This was a great trip to bad Ben would have been great to meet u as well. All in all we had a great day thanks to mark for letting us use his place some of us got a yr discovery pass so we will be down in Washington for more trips this yr

·
Registered
49 Posts
Fantastic day yesterday.. Thanks evdog very much for letting me and sky ride around with you .. freaking amazed at what your jeep can pull off. Good times! once I get my jeep out of pansy status you and crew will have to come down again and give me some tips on how to not to roll my jeep. ;)..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts