JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At work today our boss asked us all who our favorite Superhero is. After hearing all the answers, I got curious.
Did you know who your favorite is tells a lot about your personality. (It says so on the internet). Well, I looked mine up.

Star Lord (Chris Pratt) is mine. I love, love his opening dance scene! I can relate to him as well being an "outcast" and living outside of the box.

"Let's be honest: you probably just enjoy watching Chris Pratt be hilarious and sexy for two hours. However, you might also enjoy living life outside of the box. He's not your typical superhero, and I'm betting that you like different. More than rooting for the underdog, you enjoy building up the outcast, which makes this your ultimate go-to film."

Harley Quinn is my favorite female Super(Hero)Villian
I love her tenacity! I can relate to her as well.

"Whether it’s Joker or Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn simply loves love and holds it up as something to be cherished, not manipulated or used for anyone's benefit. At the end of the day, Harley doesn't just want to give and receive love, she wants others to regard it as precious as she does."

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Forehead Hair Cheek Smile Chin

Tom Cruise's middle tooth. This deformed motherfucker is the master of illusion.
People think he can act, is sane, and, he truly is generationally wealthy.
These are powers I can use.

·
Administrator
1,153 Posts
Tom Cruise's middle tooth. This deformed motherfucker is the master of illusion.
People think he can act, is sane, and, he truly is generationally wealthy.
These are powers I can use.
We just had this convo on our vacation drive last week... LOL

·
Administrator
2,038 Posts
Isn't Molson one of those "for export only" beers like Fosters?
My world view changed considerably when I started traveling the world and found out none of these countries drink the beer that Americans associate with said country.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Isn't Molson one of those "for export only" beers like Fosters?
My world view changed considerably when I started traveling the world and found out none of these countries drink the beer that Americans associate with said country.
No, I'm pretty sure it's still widely available. It and Labatt's Blue were heavy advertisers on Hockey Night in Canada when I was a kid. We all gagged it back. I moved to Lethbridge where they also made Pilsner, a cheap lager which I find tasty.
The boys at work drink Budwieser, or Buttwiper on the road, but :sick:.
I don’t mind Corona, but a single shot of Irish whiskey or tequila is about all I will drink these days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts