JKOwners Forum banner

201 - 220 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
10,297 Posts
Karn is a solid dude and did liven this place up. The resident liberals weren't all that bad w/o them we just tend to agree with one another. Hell, Robert Stephens and the Commander were complete door knobs but those were some fun times on JKO.
Karn's shit got old. it was like talking with a 12 year old. he would PM me and start shit via pm and try and get me to go to florida to fight him. What an asshat.

Then when i was a few hours away from him (so like 15 hours from home) i was like "how bout you drive 2 hours and we do this shit" and he was like "no man you come to me"

fuck that douche.

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
Karn's shit got old. it was like talking with a 12 year old. he would PM me and start shit via pm and try and get me to go to florida to fight him. What an asshat.

Then when i was a few hours away from him (so like 15 hours from home) i was like "how bout you drive 2 hours and we do this shit" and he was like "no man you come to me"

fuck that douche.
That was part of his charm. Hell....Sgt Cock threatened to murder me and bury me in a 20' deep hole. (Seemed like way too much digging) and another guy threatened to have his own gay cousin beat me up.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
IIRC the hole was more like 12 feet deep. Still a bit too much effort in the middle of the desert.

He ^^^^^ is right ya know.

What the heck! Well, hello 😀

see what I did there Ed? :)

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
IIRC the hole was more like 12 feet deep. Still a bit too much effort in the middle of the desert.

What the heck! Well, hello 😀

see what I did there Ed? :)
Larry, Okay, I exaggerated but like you said still too much effort. I don't wanna give anyone pointers on killing me and disposing of the body but he was definitely not pushing the easy button.

I see what you did there.... and have a great Thanksgiving with the missus and family!!!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
And a Merry Christmas!
Holy shit, look who's back! It's like a flare up in a long dormant case of the Herpes. Merry Christmas Bubba.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I vote DancinDan

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,964 Posts
Like opening up JKO time capsules. Lots of shit but plenty of laughs too

Did anyone actually take home this award?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

201 - 220 of 225 Posts