JKOwners Forum banner

181 - 200 of 225 Posts

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
I think the question should have been who has the nastiest comments...
These guys can probably help you with getting the thread changed:

You just need to bring 'em some plutonium (or another way to generate 1.21 gigawatts) :thefinger:

The Asshole of the year award goes to the one who dug up a four year old thread!
No shit . . . foxrangerxx, how many dead threads are you dusting off this week? :dunno:

Dood :nono: . . . DAFUQ? :dunno: . . . drinkin'? :gluging: . . . aaaannd really, Draken? :suicide:​

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
I think the question should have been who has the nastiest comments...

I think the question should be 'who wants to be laid across my hood and have her lil' bare butt spanked?'

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Pics or it won't happen.:gluging:

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Good night Mary Ellen?

You just need to bring 'em some plutonium (or another way to generate 1.21 gigawatts) :thefinger:...
Happy back to the future day! :rasta:

Your four years ago is our yesterday.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
I vote StubEXrube because I heard he flattened a little girls bike tires and made her cry then he went and filled them up just to make himself look good..... what an asshole!! Oh and put me in for 1 vote for everyone on this site. Your all assholes!!!!!

Tapatalk
* You're, you absentee asshole! I wasn't nominated because i'm a stealth asshole. So stealth that I wasn't even a member yet, totally asshole on my part waiting so long. Kevin was partially right, you all are definitely assholes! Part of the charm, I suppose. :)

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
* You're, you absentee asshole! I wasn't nominated because i'm a stealth asshole. So stealth that I wasn't even a member yet, totally asshole on my part waiting so long. Kevin was partially right, you all are definitely assholes! Part of the charm, I suppose. :)
Biggest asshole contest? Haha....and Estaban isn't mentioned? I came home from work early and he was being fisted by his Pilates instructor. Big assholes...paaaaaaaaaaaaaaah-leeeeeeeeeze

·
Registered
1,341 Posts

You just need to bring 'em some plutonium (or another way to generate 1.21 gigawatts) :thefinger:

Well I had two choices to generate the 1.21 gigawatts... The first I won't part with :thefinger:

So I guess the Jeep it is...

Jeep_2015.jpg

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Shouldn't read Who should say How Many.... :thankyou:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
I second that vote. Hidden is the threads of ole are the often helpful but dirty words of the filthy and gloriously dirty Doctor Dirty. Too bad he's still in the asylum. A dirty mind is a terrible thing to lose. :th_pray:

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
I second that vote. Hidden is the threads of ole are the often helpful but dirty words of the filthy and gloriously dirty Doctor Dirty. Too bad he's still in the asylum. A dirty mind is a terrible thing to lose. :th_pray:

The asylum will clear your mind and cleanse your body

·
Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
Dirty & Dan as big of assholes as they were, made this a better place:gluging: But yeah, from time to time they were both in the running for this honor. Good riddance of karnuvore and a few other libtards that have come and gone.

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
Dirty & Dan as big of assholes as they were, made this a better place:gluging: But yeah, from time to time they were both in the running for this honor. Good riddance of karnuvore and a few other libtards that have come and gone.
Karn is a solid dude and did liven this place up. The resident liberals weren't all that bad w/o them we just tend to agree with one another. Hell, Robert Stephens and the Commander were complete door knobs but those were some fun times on JKO.

181 - 200 of 225 Posts