JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
This is really a tough call. First that comes to mind would Be that Chris Hansen Prick. Total ASSHOLE!!!. But then you have to think about that Dr. Dirty, talk about a prick, I bet even his own mother hates him. And of course you can't leave out JKristie44, he is pretty much self explanitory, what a fuckin douche bag. SDMF???? Not even gunna say anything since he is a vendor now. I'll play on that one but you can make up your own mind. Karn??? Don''t know if he's a big an asshole as C.H. but he sure has his fuckin moments. I'm sure more will come to mind but thats the first ones to come to mind. :thefinger: Oh how could I forget SFCCotton, Prick.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
This is really a tough call. First that comes to mind would Be that Chris Hansen Prick. Total ASSHOLE!!!. But then you have to think about that Dr. Dirty, talk about a prick, I bet even his own mother hates him. And of course you can't leave out JKristie44, he is pretty much self explanitory, what a fuckin douche bag. SDMF???? Not even gunna say anything since he is a vendor now. I'll play on that one but you can make up your own mind. Karn??? Don''t know if he's a big an asshole as C.H. but he sure has his fuckin moments. I'm sure more will come to mind but thats the first ones to come to mind. :thefinger: Oh how could I forget SFCCotton, Prick.
Thats fucked up man, my mom left me in a cardboard box in a Kmart parking lot in denver when i was 3 months old. :shaking:

1 - 20 of 224 Posts