JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
You keeping him away from the herd? Or did you have another horse that is no longer around him?

Better be careful if planning to ride.

Also be sure to keep him safe from injury/ keep him monitored as much as possible.

Good luck with him. Nice looking gelding.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You keeping him away from the herd? Or did you have another horse that is no longer around him?

Better be careful if planning to ride.

Also be sure to keep him safe from injury/ keep him monitored as much as possible.

Good luck with him. Nice looking gelding.
I've got 2 other geldings and one mare. This palomino and a sorrel gelding buddy up, and the mare and little gelding buddy up. I rode today for about 2 hours. I saddled up and rode from the barn, but when you start getting close to barn when returning, he starts getting an attitude. I dont have enough time to keep them all rode, and thats the main problem I think.

On a side note, I downloaded a program Rubicajun told me about in another thread to resize pics and such, and the dang thing dropped malware on me. Took me a bit to get it removed. I gotta get something going so I can post pics that aint so big.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I downloaded that irfanview. I reckon they hide it in the "agree" button. I tried resizing with that program but really dont know what the hell I'm doin. I'm trying to get set up with photobucket now, and if I can figure out how to resize I'll post up some more horse pics. Thanks for fixing that first one.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Eaux shit. Man I apologize for that happening to you. I've had it on my laptop for around 2 years and haven't had any problems. Your security software should have caught it before you hit the download button. what are you running?

EDIT: I just got through running a virus/trojan/malware/adware scan on IrfanView and it's Plugins. I'm running the latest version of Norton 360 Premier. I also went to Lo4d.com and looked at their test results. It's OK. Back 09 there was a problem with their plugins but it was fixed. If you re-download, do it from the IrfanView.com site.

http://irfanview-all-plugins.en.lo4d.com/

PS: I'm running version 4.35

1 - 5 of 5 Posts