JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow. I know she's been on the edge of it for a long time, guess maybe it all caught up with her.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Whitney Houston dead? So what....
^^^This. Lots of innocent, good people die horrific deaths every day, but our distorted culture only wants to pay attention to the celebrities that check out. Two children who had their throats chopped with and axe, then suffered and died of smoke inhalation deserve prayers and pity. Screw a wealthy druggie who couldn't pull it together.

·
Registered
925 Posts
^^^This. Lots of innocent, good people die horrific deaths every day, but our distorted culture only wants to pay attention to the celebrities that check out. Two children who had their throats chopped with and axe, then suffered and died of smoke inhalation deserve prayers and pity. Screw a wealthy druggie who couldn't pull it together.
And this! Well said!

......sent by UPS.

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
Those prayers are still continuing in my heart.

This thread is about the death of Whitney Houston.

Too bad, RIP

·
Registered
882 Posts
Another dead crack head......Who cares! Can't believe all the coverage the news channels are giving this. Kinda like when that other famous child molesting drug user died...michael something?? Who gives a Chit!!!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Another dead crack head......Who cares! Can't believe all the coverage the news channels are giving this. Kinda like when that other famous child molesting drug user died...michael something?? Who gives a Chit!!!
Its a sad story how her life turned out and such a talent was wasted. Don't be a douche. If you don't care, don't post. a human life was lost. No matter if i like the person or not i will still give condolences.

sent using the dark side of the force

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Man, the drug using entertainers are dropping like flys the past few years. 48 is way too young to check out but she did it to herself..

Sent by Monkey Flinging Poo

·
Registered
882 Posts
Its a sad story how her life turned out and such a talent was wasted. Don't be a douche. If you don't care, don't post. a human life was lost. No matter if i like the person or not i will still give condolences.

O sorry....Poor Whitney, God gave her more than her fair share and look at all the great things she did with it?? We really suppose to feel bad?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

Fuck that. Sad would be if some crackhead clubbed her over the head, and only if she herself was not a crackhead. If you care to the point of butthurt by other posts, don't post.

Honestly, would anyone give two fucks if I were a known crackhead and died? Would JKO start a thread about me? I know they wouldn't........ this bitch should be no different.

It's not sad........ it's a waste of time.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Fuck that. Sad would be if some crackhead clubbed her over the head, and only if she herself was not a crackhead. If you care to the point of butthurt by other posts, don't post.

Honestly, would anyone give two fucks if I were a known crackhead and died? Would JKO start a thread about me? I know they wouldn't........ this bitch should be no different.

It's not sad........ it's a waste of time.
You haven't contributed anything to this world that we know of. She did. She blew more money on drugs than you'll ever make and she inspired more people vocally than you will doing anything else. And yes if i knew who you were I'd make a thread saying rip for you if you self destructed and died too. Btw I'm not butt hurt, I'm making a point for you to stop being a keyboard shit talker and keep your negativity to your self. That is all.

·
Registered
621 Posts
When thousands of children are starving everyday, nobody cares.
When one drug addict rich person dies, everyone mourns.

Makes no sense.
Thank you sally strouthers for bringing Africa's problems back to our attention for 30 seconds. Why don't you give all the money you make to those starving children then? Or how about going to India and Africa and feeding them yourself? This isn't about kids who's parents should be neutered, this is about a talented woman who died. That is all. All the rip steve jobs shit didn't bring up the fact once he outsources jobs like fucking walmart and that apple shit is designed in California but build in a sweat shop by kids being paid 30 cents a day. Drugs happen to alot of people. Honestly unless you smoked crack and quit you have no idea what she and others had to go through from one bad choice.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
When thousands of children are starving everyday, nobody cares.
When one drug addict rich person dies, everyone mourns.

Makes no sense.
Pretty much. There are far better places to focus concern than Whitney fucking Houston. Here's the thing, and I am pretty sure others will agree, I tend to show a higher degree of apathy for people who use drugs and die. Had she been a sober or recovering person who tragically died. Fuck yeah, bring on the sad.

We, as a society, are responsible for this sensationalizing of celebrities just the same way we place sports stars on pedestals.

I personally don't care about this story beyond a human being losing their life and when I think about the reason why, the rest of my give a fuck fails.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.