JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This makes the third jeep that Ive owned and on all my previous ones I have put a full 4" suspension lift on and im not going that way with this one. So Ive got my new four door and im running 295/70/17 and i want to level out the stance. I dont want any large amount of lift maybe an inch or so over all. Ive looked at the Rough Country 2.5" series II and the Teraflex leveling kit. Anyone have any opinions on these or any others? And shocks would it be worth the extra $ to get the ones that come with the kit? I know my last kit I did on my '07 rode like crap.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
For just a leveling kit I'd go with Teraflex, I think theirs comes with disco's as well.

As far as shocks, you don't have to replace them, but if you want a better ride you can look into something like the Bilstein 5100 or the Rancho 9000xl. A lot of people like the ride of both, and the Rancho's are a bit cheaper I think. I have the 5100's and they ride great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.