JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i was driving to pick up a wheel bearing yesterday and this passes me I know it has to be one of you alls.:thefinger:

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
????

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
I could be wrong. Maybe it's not Lika. Might be this guy.

Or this guy

Where do the Mariners find this talent?

Then again! Might be this guy! Sean "The Beast" Fister. This guy packs a punisher!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for explaining james i was at work all day. posted that up and was like i guess im the only one who gets it oh well ill hgtd it when i get home. but not now.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I get it now. I couldn't see it at first, I just kept reading "Memphis TN." I guess we know whats on your mind...

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
why would a guy from arizona have a memphis tn liscense plate and be driving in oklahoma.

hes a cross cuntry fister

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
why would a guy from arizona have a memphis tn liscense plate and be driving in oklahoma.

hes a cross cuntry fister
Thats exactly what I thought once I realized the double entendre of his plate and his current location when you took the picture. look out bible belt!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thats exactly what I thought once I realized the double entendre of his plate and his current location when you took the picture. look out bible belt!
Bible belt smible belt these fuckers are freaks. swear i saw a tranny at the strip club saturday night.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Bible belt smible belt these fuckers are freaks. swear i saw a tranny at the strip club saturday night.
so you ended up spending more at the club than you were expecting? Just tell them they served you too much and then ask for your money back. I doubt they can do much for that whole "sitting funny" thing though

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
man it was terrible im sure on of the strippers was 1st trimester preggers spent 40$ with cover and drinks for the wife and i wasnt as much fun as it should have been

1 - 19 of 19 Posts