• Terra flex - cheapest

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am torn, the ARB's are sick, but I get weak in the stomach looking at the price. Riddlers, PSC, Terra flex, o the choices. :thefinger: My front is starting to seep, so I figure if I'm gonna do it, I might as well upgrade them while I have them off

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Riddler, no flats to get hung up on, helps the axle skid over something versus ramming it. Indestructible.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Riddlers, I bashed mine pretty hard and nothing happened to them at all.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Poison spyder, the run their rigs hard providing proof of the durability of thier diff covers

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Riddlers and lube locker gaskets and you'll be golden.

·
Registered
351 Posts
PSC since you already have PSC items.

PSC since they are JKO sponsors and contribute a lot.

PSC since they are same thing as Riddlers but with their spider on it.

PSC because I have them and love them. Black powder coat with red painted spider.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I know it's not on your list but have you looked into Solid's? I have em and are great. Especially the price, 2 for the price of 1 ARB.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I know it's not on your list but have you looked into Solid's? I have em and are great. Especially the price, 2 for the price of 1 ARB.
Thats what I am running, can't beat the price

I had Solid ones on my old axles...the bolts always lostened up and they leaked...
I swapped out their hardware with hardware from Tractor Supply store to get away from the their hex bolt heads.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I voted arb. I have em. I love em. They are great covers with lots of features and dont require paint (except touch up) I like the way the bolt heads are recessed. I like the dip stick with magnet, I like the drain plug with super strong magnet. I have beat mine bad at rausch creek and they have held up well.

·
Registered
204 Posts
ARB, I have them well worth the money,you can check oil contamination,level,
and shavings daily with the dip stick.the magnets are super strong and for the drain plug no more tread sealant with the o-ring.
I forgot they are massive.
LOVE MY ARB'S

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Arb up front, Crane on the rear. The Arb has advantages as noted by others. The crane is stout, seals well and is cheaper.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
I run Solid diff covers front and rear. Never had a single issue with any leaking and i've bashed em hard on rocks. Barely evens scratched them. At $60 each there's no beating them on price and quality. And you can spend the money you save on other cool shit for your jeep.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts