JKOwners Forum banner

Which rear chromo axles?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm slowly working on my axles for the move to 37's. Curious on some feedback for the different Chromoly rear axle upgrades.

Quite a difference in price: Alloy USA, Ten Factory, Superior EVO, G2? Others?

Throw in your vendor choice as well if you have one that gave you a good deal.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
I run the 35 spline G2's in the rear of mine. Saw a guy put on quite a show with them on his rig with 40's. He broke them eventually, but he worked really hard to break them!!!
I feel super confident running them on my rig with 37's.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,650 Posts
The only thing available at the moment are the Ten Factory shafts and I believe there is only one more set out there. They have a great warranty and are a proven option in the field.

They come with bearings, tone rings, ect for a simple install.

Let me know if you'd like a quote. :)

Marcus

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only thing available at the moment are the Ten Factory shafts and I believe there is only one more set out there. They have a great warranty and are a proven option in the field.

They come with bearings, tone rings, ect for a simple install.

Let me know if you'd like a quote. :)

Marcus
hit me with a quote please. Thanks :koolaid:

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got the 10's thru northridge-came "pre-assembled" and ready to bolt in which is nice-

Is this thing working?......
pre assembled as in the tone rings were already pressed on?

·
Registered
106 Posts
pre assembled as in the tone rings were already pressed on?
You know I'm running Tens. Mine were not pre-assembled and I had to buy the bearing retainer plates. I had All South press everything together. Everything else came with them, bearings, tone rings, press rings, axle studs. They were easy to install.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I am running Alloys out back. Did not come pre-assembled (which would have been nice). Other than that, I am happy with them.

AMP

·
Registered
580 Posts
I researched a lot, I went 10's cause of warranty and what others had experienced. I did bend one (all the weight was on one axle when I crawled out of a huge ditch, it was replaced for free.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ten Factory here. Dave @ NR took care of me. No issues & Dave offered the rears set up w/plates & sensors shipped for very little. Let me keep the stockers intact for spares.

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
I've been running Superior Evos for the last two years f&r with 37s. No issues after numerous Moab trips, street, etc. Had to be assembled, needed tone rings & retainer plates because I wanted the stockers available as spares. PITA...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.