JKOwners Forum banner

mesh or solid canvas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Mesh/SpiderShade...hands down. Being able to put the top over it is reason enough!

·
Registered
915 Posts
I made my own for around $10..I had some supplies already just bought the mesh. I changed the design a little but it works great. I prefer the mesh because on hot days it lets the air through.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I hate to post after the initial homemade guy, but a few of you guys have one of these.
They can be made in mesh or canvas.

-Rear top to be developed this coming spring

JKU's are set though.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
^nice job on making one. I have 0 talent to make one so I just bought the spyder shade and love it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I plan on getting one of those Spyder shades. They look pretty good, and it seems like they're popular. Arizona gets HOT, in the summer.

·
Registered
93 Posts
My friend has Spyder shades and i love them, getting one for christmas. I like it like said above because it still lets air in.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Spiderweb Shade all day and twice on Sunday.
+1

Bikini top are no longer the slap it on variety like in the older jeeps. They have that gigantic header which really fits nowhere in the jeep very well and takes forever to put on.

Spiderwebshade rocks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
For me, it's a solid bikini. The sunshine is not what I'm worried about (that's why I take the top off to begin with!)...the RAIN is what I'm worried about. A mesh top almost makes no sense to me, unless you live in the desert.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts