JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so being one of the newer members i hope i haven't not looked hard enough but where's the eye candy with the jeeps? most other forums have at least one thread with some good lookin' ladies, so where are they at on here? maybe this will be the start of something good. especially for those of us bored at work.

i tried to post a nice pic but apparently i'm not computer savvy enough. i'll keep trying.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
That's the other forum...but here's a little sum sum to help you cool your jets...wasteoflife's old lady...

View attachment 1100

:D:D:beer:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AWESOME! (i do have a sense of humor)
not everything should be compared to "the other site". this type of thread is on plenty of other sites.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Post a message with Lance and see what he says...could be fun...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you google "jeep girls", you will find some awesome pics on many other sites where a lot of them are on forums. it helps to bring traffic to the web site. i kinda agree with another members opinion of this site being a little slow so i'm just trying to generate traffic. this site definitely has quality over quantity and i'm sure it'll build steam in the future.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Alec's and priell's pics are not showing up...why's that?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
what are you sorry about ripsnort?????????????

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahh.....jokes a joke but at this rate the sweat hogs just aint gonna cut it. i guess i need more faith. and computer skills. i'll figure out how to post some hotties and get this thread to lean to the lighter/prettier side of the female persuasion. all good.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
OK rip....this might be something right up your alley.............

View attachment 1103

:):thefinger::beer:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I would say this thread nose dived, but it would have to get off the ground for that to happen. Let's see if I can get it jump started...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bigjerm, Big0, that's what i'm talking about! i was starting to wonder about some of these other fella's. i kinda felt bad about giving them an excuse to look at fat chicks and children. GOOD JOB, GUYS!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Bigjerm, Big0, that's what i'm talking about! i was starting to wonder about some of these other fella's. i kinda felt bad about giving them an excuse to look at fat chicks and children. GOOD JOB, GUYS!

OK...I get it...don't like fatties...not very PC, but perhaps this is more to your liking....

View attachment 1104

:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts