JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
I am still here. I am super busy with work as my company has switched from Sprint to Verizon and have several projects around the house. I don't get much time to relax anymore. I pretty much get up at 5 go to the gym and work out with a trainer for an hour then off to work. Once I get home I do some outdoor projects eat dinner then play the guitar for a while then it's off to bed to do it all over again. By Friday I am toasted and ready for nothing. But I head off to the range after work anyway and do some 500 yard target shooting with a 308 then some 200 yard shooting with a 223 then some 100 yard shooting with a 22. Occasionally I throw in some pistol work too. That is my decompressor for the week. On the weekends I work on the yard if I don't have any tent events to head off to and no one has hired me for tractor work. Sundays are my day to relax and I clean guns, and take the dogs to the lake for a swim. Today though I am pulling the form from a culvert project I started and moving it to the other end so I can mix another yard of concrete to build another headwall then I am putting up 2 24' gates for our drive around driveway.

Other than that I have been doing nothing.

Thnaks for asking.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I think Michael went AWOL... again. :shaking: You'd think he would know by now that I live vicariously through his deeds... :grinpimp:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts