JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize if this has been discussed but I searched to no avail. I'm in the market for a new top for my 2 door. I like the trektopNX but am wondering if there's a better vendor than straight off quadra or such. I'd love to support a forum supporter. Let me know. Thanks

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
River City your price looks great, but the site says that shipping rates are unavailable. Any help there? Shipping would be to either 75068 (residential) or 75082 (business) Also is there a promo code for JKO?

Thanks for all the responses.
Kit

· The Wheelin Man's Friend
6,224 Posts
Sorry for the confusion there! Shipping is FREE.

Since I'm shipping to Texas and I'm in Austin there would be sales tax. My rate is 7.25% here in the boonies. :)

Total would be $627.41 to your door.

If you'd rather call me to order I'm good with that too - 832-526-2415. I've been slammed lately so if I miss you I will call you back!

Thank you!

Marcus

· Registered
385 Posts
BST56822-35 on Amazon for $550.16, free shipping.

Check to see if it qualifies for the rebate going on as well.
I have amazon prime and get a lot of parts from there actually. great deals and free 2 day shipping or 4.99 next day. it usually cant be beat plus they have a great return policy too

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, incredible price variance for this thing. Thanks for the heads up on amazon, got in too late though. Already ordered from RiverCity, I guess I'll just have to chalk that extra $70 up to supporting a forum member, oh well.

6,224 Posts
I haven't processed your order yet, but I'm matching Amazon's price of $550 shipped for you.

I can't always match Amazon's crazy prices, but in this case I was able to work it out.

Does anyone else want one while I'm giving them away? LOL

:beer:

THANK YOU for supporting those that support your favorite Jeep forum. :)

Marcus

· Premium Member
2,154 Posts
Damn you Marcus, just when i was trying to save some money! :thefinger:

· Registered
385 Posts
I haven't processed your order yet, but I'm matching Amazon's price of $550 shipped for you.

I can't always match Amazon's crazy prices, but in this case I was able to work it out.

Does anyone else want one while I'm giving them away? LOL

:beer:

THANK YOU for supporting those that support your favorite Jeep forum. :)

Marcus

this in stock and ready to ship marcus? I might be in on one as well. Its in my cart/saved for later on amazon now

· Registered
385 Posts
looking at instal vids now. has anyone actually put one of these on before? I have the soft top just looking to upgrade

6,224 Posts
looking at instal vids now. has anyone actually put one of these on before? I have the soft top just looking to upgrade
There are lots of guys here running the Trektop NX. I don't have one personally, but they get great reviews and those that have bought them in the past haven't had many complaints.

If you use google and type in JKOwners.com Trektop NX you'll get lots of results. Our search feature isn't that great. LOL

Marcus

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.