JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a dealer near the Philadelphia, PA area that sells Hanson bumpers and would allow me to pick them up to avoid shipping costs? I called quadratec and they want $250 to ship a hanson rear bumper with tire carrier! I live only a few mies from thier West Chester location and they said that I couldnt pick it up in person:bawling: I could drive a significant distance to pick up the bumper and still be cheaper than $250. If no one knows of a local Hanson dealer how about a dealer that sells similar products that would allow me to pick up? Shipping charges burn me up and I try to avoid them at all costs:D Thanks! I'm a cheap @#$%

·
Registered
174 Posts
Does anyone know of a dealer near the Philadelphia, PA area that sells Hanson bumpers and would allow me to pick them up to avoid shipping costs? I called quadratec and they want $250 to ship a hanson rear bumper with tire carrier! I live only a few mies from thier West Chester location and they said that I couldnt pick it up in person:bawling: I could drive a significant distance to pick up the bumper and still be cheaper than $250......
I imagine that Quadratec will not let you pick it up without shipping because they would still have to ship the bumper to themselves for you to pick it up there. I ordered the same rear bumper from Quadratec a month ago and it is still not here. They evidently just forward the order to Hanson and do not carry these bumpers in stock.

I have ordered some stuff from Northridge with good results. They seem to be squared away.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info guys, I'll be placing an order tomorrow~!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
northridge 4x4, david is a great help. anything over 100 bucks is free shipping. probably drop shipped from hanson straight to you. and his customer service is second to none. should have went to him first with my tereflex issue it probably would have been resolved faster. but give him a call. he usually answers in the evenings and on the weekends.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Seriously guys, we need to support the vendors who contribute here. James at RDM has always treated me right. I ordered Hanson sliders from him. He kept in contact with me and was very proactive in making sure things were right. Besides James, there are a ton of other legitimate vendors who will go out of their way to keep us happy.

When I first started out, I ordered a few things from northridge but that's when I was on the other forum. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about david's customer service.

Now, with that being said...I understand that you can buy X brand stuff at 34,321 different places but why not support one of the guys who actively contributes over here?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Does anybody carry Hanson bumpers in stock? I ordered one through Quadratec back in the beginnng of July and it is still not here.

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
James is a good dude. If he doesn't carry it, he find a way to get it for you lol.:beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts