JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
340 Posts
I've looked all over but can't find these tires except for some sites asking $700+ per tire. Anyone run across some lately?
You interested in some lightly used 38" MTR/K's. I have 5 of them. 4 have 7,000 miles and the spare is being rotated in and has about 3,000. I'll probably be posting up a feeler thread real soon.

· Registered
100 Posts
I've looked all over but can't find these tires except for some sites asking $700+ per tire. Anyone run across some lately?
I work for discount tire, come to one of our stores. i can order you a set of kevlars for about $580 apiece. we'll mount and balance them as well as give you life time hassle free rotations and flat repairs. and with replacement certificates, i can get you out the door, 4 for under $3K. my company can guarantee satisfaction, quality, low prices (we beat any price with install), and peace of mind. dont count us out on the big stuff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.