JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good, cheap, fast (I know) online retailer for misc electrical supplies - wire, connectors, wrap, shrink, etc. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, all. Del City it is for this order. And I've bookmarked McMaster Carr... been a long time since I've flipped thru one of their tomes. Amazing selection of goodies.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Shit, nothing gets better than buying from work... I'll check my price on 100' of 14 awg and let me know how it compares. We have the connectors and shrink also.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Delcity or waytek wire are the best I have found. If you really start to look around these two sites you will start to find things that look very familiar that are a lot less hint hint.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I usually just buy the kits from Harbor Freight. Sure I get a bunch of stuff I might not need right NOW, but I might need it later :)

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Delcity or waytek wire are the best I have found. If you really start to look around these two sites you will start to find things that look very familiar that are a lot less hint hint.

Like what?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've found good deals on partsexpress.com. usually get my stuff within a week using the cheapest shipping option.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Just went to http://www.delcity.net/ for the first time and they had just the electrical connectors that I've been looking for!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts