JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
549 Posts
I just installed a narrow six fuse holder next to the ABS module. Planning on getting the rest of it wired up in the next couple days. I'll post up pics when I get it all finished.

· Registered
661 Posts
I bought one of those black project boxes from radio shack. Plan on putting a small fuse block and some relays in there but haven't found a good spot to mount it yet. Interested in others setups as well.

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Yeah, I started with one of those cheap fuse blocks and it melted. Kinda sucked because I had my headlight replacement harness going through it and, of course, it happened at night far from home.

I replaced it with a Blue Sea Systems ATO fuse block, $35 shipped off Amazon, Velcroed to the battery. No problems since, even with my 80W H4 bulbs.

(Misspelled courtesy of my Samsung S3 keyboard.)

· Registered
549 Posts
Yeah, I started with one of those cheap fuse blocks and it melted. Kinda sucked because I had my headlight replacement harness going through it and, of course, it happened at night far from home.

I replaced it with a Blue Sea Systems ATO fuse block, $35 shipped off Amazon, Velcroed to the battery. No problems since, even with my 80W H4 bulbs.

(Misspelled courtesy of my Samsung S3 keyboard.)
I'm only running some LED lights through it so if its going to melt it will be from underhood temps. For what it cost I'll just replace the block if it melts. If I was running something that was going to draw more I'd probably look for something more substantial.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.