JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where should my "steam let off" be conducted, what forum.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
try chit-chat after you have tried to resolve the situation with the vendor.

would you like me to move this thread there for you?

·
Banned
200 Posts
My only advise is to try your best to work it out w/ the vendor privately, if to no avail I'd PM a "mod" as they usually have a working relationship w/ vendors and may be some help in resolving a issue. On the other side of the coin, we (other members) would like to be warned of bad business practices.

Did I give advise or just confuse the situation more? :shaking:

Anyways, I hope it works out for ya.

·
Registered
749 Posts
My only advise is to try your best to work it out w/ the vendor privately, if to no avail I'd PM a "mod" as they usually have a working relationship w/ vendors and may be some help in resolving a issue. On the other side of the coin, we (other members) would like to be warned of bad business practices.

Did I give advise or just confuse the situation more? :shaking:

Anyways, I hope it works out for ya.
Nope! not confused,, well put,...I'm on CB Radio Forum also(yes I'm CB illiterate), thats exactly what they do over there, try with Vendor, if no good, PM Admin/Mod & let them come to some agreement, if they can't >>definitely post the situation. We definitely need to know at that point. But I bet Admin or a Mod or even you will probably straighten your issue out.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
(insert popcorn smiley here)

I agree that once bad news gets out on a product/vendor, It's usually dooming for them.

If this is a quality problem, And the manufacturer does not make it right, By all means tell the world so they get the message!

If it's a vendor problem, You need to be careful of who it is... This is a sensitive area where there are several people who might know them personally, And it is a really bad way to divide the group. Handle this private until there is no other resolution.

The Internet is a powerful tool... It can be useful or harmful

Use it wisely

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Yeah, do your best to work it out with the vendor then you can escalate it. But feel freee to send a PM to a friendly mod if you need more help.

Caca Pasa and good ol Murphy have done their fair share of damage and if you try to work it out and still receive no satisfaction then we can air it out but let's not jump the gun so it doesn't blow up in our faces.

However as a mod I will not squash intelligent and coherent communication about a deal gone bad and no one wants to work through it. That way you will be saving possibly a lot of us from more pain and agony.

Here is to a quick and sensible resolution between you and the vendor.

:beer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts