JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Jk with 3.21 gears and well it's poop. I live in Indy where can I get it re geared at? I called 4 wheel parts and they said $2000. Is there any other place out there that does good work that's not so high?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks you... Just called and it was half the price maybe cheaper if I get my parts

·
Registered
793 Posts
2nd Topper @ Get Bent. They did my gears, lockers. sleeves, gussets and saved my ass when my rig broke down on me (no fault of theirs.) Those guys take care of you and fun to shoot the shit with.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill be calling back up there today to order my gears. Hopefully ill have them in my Jeep next week. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good Luck!! I have been waiting 3 years to have a SYE put on my TJ. It is just sitting in my garage. Ask him when he is going to do it for me.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I paid him for the parts today and he said he was going to order them and they would be Installed next week. :th_pray: Hopefully all goes they way he said it would seeing how I sent him $625 via PayPal today.

WW I haven't heard anything bad about him at all so hopefully you guys are just having a miss understanding. But waiting 3 year sounds like something else maybe going on.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I personally vouch for Topper...He won't steer you wrong and will definitely take care of you. if he doesn't, a lot of people know exactly where he lives :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I personally vouch for Topper...He won't steer you wrong and will definitely take care of you. if he doesn't, a lot of people know exactly where he lives :)
He lives 8 miles from me. I guess my business does not mean much to him. But I do have Seth's phone if I want to change gears.

·
Registered
793 Posts
He lives 8 miles from me. I guess my business does not mean much to him. But I do have Seth's phone if I want to change gears.
Gotta be more to the story man. Anytime I need help he's always been there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts