JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

im looking to buy these corners somewhere but havent seen them listed on any vendor sites exactly like this.

Corner armor

I want to get them for a 2dr jk with the slider bar and no light holes.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a vendor to contact to order these ?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Not trying to be a smartass at all, but have you tried the "Where to Buy" link on the page you listed? I would start there and call the vendors listed to see what they can do.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Why does OR-FAB have to laser cut that damned gecko and huge "ORF" into all their stuff? I would like some of their products, but I absolutely hate the gratuitous advertising.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Honestly, i'd just cut out and weld in blanks where their branding is if I bought their armor.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not trying to be a smartass at all, but have you tried the "Where to Buy" link on the page you listed? I would start there and call the vendors listed to see what they can do.
Using there link and a google search i did not come up with an orderable version of there armor configured as i mentioned.

Marcus, Ill be contacting you at tax return time about ordering the rear corner armor. Thank you for the info.

·
Registered
33 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts