JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in Hampton, VA 23669. Can work shipping for most items as needed.

Mopar Soft Top Boot & Window Storage Bags - soft boot to make the folded top all neat and tidy, for 4-door JK. Also includes 2 bags for storing side/rear window. $100

Mopar Black Rubber Cargo Mat - fits in the cargo area of a 4 door w/ stock sub cutout. Or a 2 door without the back seat. $50

Mopar Spare Tire Cover - "Fun is Standard, Pavement is Optional" fits up to a 32" tire. $35

5 x Mountain Edition Wheels/Tires. 32" BFG MTs, 6k on 2, 12k on the other 3. Bad scratch on one of the wheels, treadwear is good on 4 of the tires. So...good for a 4 tire rotation and a spare behind the tire cover (included). SOLD

Stock RES radio. Has AM/FM/CD/Satellite. - SOLD

Also have with it the uConnect module and microphone for using as a bluetooth system with your phone, and the iPod connection cable. Both accessories were installed with this radio before the whole thing was removed for a MyGig. SOLD

AEV ProCal - due to a slight mix-up, will have a brand new in the box available for sale in about a week. SOLD

Stock Coils/Shocks from JKU Mountain w/ Tow pkg - Coil numbers: 52126317AC and 68004458AA Taken off at 12400. Given away locally.

Daystar Lower Dash Switch Panel - never used, still in the box. Put my switches somewhere else after I bought it. SOLD

Shipping...can work on an as needed basis. Local pickups get a :beer: or two. I need to reclaim my garage or the Jeep has to sit outside. Pics of everything available on request... just can only attach 5 at a time.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Might be interested in the ProCal... shipping to 14620?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bumping this up again... As to shipping wheels/tires, I'm willing to go through the whatever hassle it is... just not sure how to get started with that process. Would like to see them gone so I can park inside before the kid comes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Wheels/tires are sold. Coils and shocks are given away locally (didn't seem like a money maker anyways).

Open to offers on Cargo Tray, Spare Tire Cover and Soft Boot + Window Bags. Local pickup is best, of course.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts