JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on going to a 37" tire soon, 35" almost done. i would like to see 37" tires with a 20" and 22" wheel combo. I currently run 17" 35" combo but would like to see other wheel combos! Please post and chive on! :gluging:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Do you offroad at all? 20 or 22 inch rims with 37s are not a great idea for offroad - 17s are much better.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Dueces on a jeep.... That'll never see dirt again. Now you have me curious to see the price on those bad boys. Waiting for pics and comments :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Make sure you air down!

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
A 37" tire on a 17" wheel has the same sidewall height as a 40" tire on a 20" wheel.
It'll be interesting to see if anyone disputes that.

Regardless - are there any good 20 or 22" rims for Jeeps? The OP might try the interactive tire tool on discount tire direct to see what that size rim looks like on a JK. BTW, the ones in the picture above look more like 26" rims.

·
Registered
400 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
It'll be interesting to see if anyone disputes that.

Regardless - are there any good 20 or 22" rims for Jeeps? The OP might try the interactive tire tool on discount tire direct to see what that size rim looks like on a JK. BTW, the ones in the picture above look more like 26" rims.
Trailready and Spyderlock both make 20's, as well as ATX I believe.

·
Registered
375 Posts
And I'm quite sure you have seen something just like that pic in Houston.

I have. A white one. Never seen it stopped or up close. Wheels may be bigger than 20's. I'll need to snap a pic. It's somewhere around me.

Sent from a payphone

·
Registered
400 Posts
ha!!! Is that a "nail consultant"? I've seen a black JKU downtown Houston that is riding on what looked like 26's. Thing had more additions to it than a Kardashian.

·
Registered
400 Posts
What size are those Benny

1 - 18 of 18 Posts