JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be getting new wheels for my 08 JK this summer. Red rock pearl coat with only limited aesthetic mods. Not a big fan of chrome and shine, so am leaning toward black powder coat. Any suggestions would be appreciated

·
Registered
664 Posts
Will be getting new wheels for my 08 JK this summer. Red rock pearl coat with only limited aesthetic mods. Not a big fan of chrome and shine, so am leaning toward black powder coat. Any suggestions would be appreciated
Pro comp 8179 black with a polished lip it hides rockrash good:beer:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I agree with Rockrash... I like the Pro-Comp wheels with the polished lip. I've seen some JK's with solid black wheels and with certain colors I'm not a big fan. The polished lip gives the wheel a little standout. With my Flame Red JK I'm thinking of going with a set of Ballistic Offroad with a splash of color.

:beer:

·
Registered
966 Posts
dunno what the price diff is but my Eagles are real close to those pro comps above.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I just put a set of Eagle 185's on my 08' but I had looked at the Pro Comps also and if I remember right, they were right about the same, somewhere in the 160 - 170 range.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the information. Nice pics and good ideas. Will post pics when I have them installed later this summer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts