JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate when i ask something on here and 10 people post something that really has nothing to do with my post idc if u have 40 inch tires lol. My question is 17x8 4.89bs will they fit without rubbing without wheel spacers with a wider 33 inch tire like 12 inch wide

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
I guess thats about how most of us feel when we answer someone's question and they continue to ask the question because they didn't read all of the insightful advice that was offered. ;)

You'll be fine with the 4.89" back spacing for stock tires. Your factory wheels have almost 6" of back spacing. Run em!
YOU WILL BE FINE WITH 4.89" BACK SPACING WITH YOUR STOCK TIRES.

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
I guess thats about how most of us feel when we answer someone's question and they continue to ask the question because they didn't read all of the insightful advice that was offered. ;)

YOU WILL BE FINE WITH 4.89" BACK SPACING WITH YOUR STOCK TIRES.

It's like déjà Vu all over again.

·
Random Dude
3,042 Posts
Not sure why it was hard for you to get the information you wanted in your last thread. It was all there
:gluging: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome? :dunno: Safe bet after 4 threads started for the same question. :cwm13:​
You're going to hear the same thing again.

4.5" bs would be preferred but the 4.89 will work.
Don't listen to ^^^ him! Keep starting threads until someone spoon-feeds you the answer you wanna' hear! :laughing2:
DON'T LISTEN TO REASON, YA' FOOKIN' KNUCKLEHEAD!:D

I hate when i ask something on here and 10 people post something that really has nothing to do with my post. idc if u have 40 inch tires, lol. My question is: 17x8 w/4.89bs - will they fit without rubbing without wheel spacers with a wider 33 inch tire like 12 inch wide?
:idea:​
By the way, capitalization and punctuation are worth all the time they take to place. It lessens the chance of being percieved as stupid.

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit.

5 more seconds to not look like a crackhead . . . Just sayin' :thefinger:
:thankyou:​
EDIT: WELCOME TO JKO! :thefinger: :D

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
^ :thankyou:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Can I fit 37's on stock wheels without a lift?

·
Registered
400 Posts
You crazy guys!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Should I disconnect my sway bar to park at the mall?
only if parking ON a hummer sitting on 24 inch rims that actually do rub

·
Registered
443 Posts
Should I disconnect my sway bar to park at the mall?
Is it an electric swaybar disconnect or manual. :koolaid: You need to provide all the information so people can give you informed advice. :thefinger:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I guess that is how you get good information, but I do realize the ones that actually try are the ones being gay. Everyone that gave bullshit info didn't speak up. CAN I HAVE THE ENGLISH TEACHER GRADE MY POST PLEASE.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
I guess that is how you get good information, but I do realize the ones that actually try are the ones being gay. Everyone that gave bullshit info didn't speak up. CAN I HAVE THE ENGLISH TEACHER GRADE MY POST PLEASE.
You know you laughed after you realized you were getting mad at people on the internet.... :thankyou:

Its all in good fun dude. Hang out and join the fun. :beer:

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts