JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day from sunny South Africa, I have an idea to invite International JK owners to come wheel in South Africa. What I would like to know is if their is any interest in such and trip being organised , Trip would be around 10 days long , Include the rental of a Fully equipped JK , all food & drinks , cost around $8.5 k , two persons per JK . 10 JEEPS .

·
Registered
493 Posts
Good day from sunny South Africa, I have an idea to invite International JK owners to come wheel in South Africa. What I would like to know is if their is any interest in such and trip being organised , Trip would be around 10 days long , Include the rental of a Fully equipped JK , all food & drinks , cost around $8.5 k , two persons per JK . 10 JEEPS .
For that price I would expect to have my Jeep shipped over, otherwise, NO.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What would be a fair price to pay for a all in trip? fuel bill for 10 days alone would be in the region of a 1000 dollars , then their is vehicle rental , insurance , ....
This is an idea that I tossed out , Based on the cost of 1950$ to join in on the Rubicon trail , thought this is quite fair, one can pay 10 k pp to go to the OKOVANGO .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts