JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At table mesa today, we decided to run predator.... It was Myself, Mike (Outdorz) and Cameron (Axsys). Half the pics came out like crap since the camera shot into the sun quite a bit, but here they are:

Airdown:

Starting the trail:

First Obstacle:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im too tall so I had to come in at a different angle:

Mikes next:
(As you can see another 6" in height would be a disadvantage lol)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Good looking pics Scott sorry we had a double header then we all went out with the hot softball moms for beers and wings

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Great pics! Looks like you all had a ton of fun. I wish I could be out with top and doors off but the 9 degree weather here isn't too keen on me losing the top or doors anytime soon. Theres ice built up on the underside of my jeep thats been there for about 3 weeks now. Damn you arizona guys...

What are some of the specs on the red 2 door? Any pics of the tire carrier inside? Looks cool.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I wish I could have joined in on this run. Looked like a lot of fun! Did Mike smash his rear bumper on this trip? :D

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Great pics. Good looking trail.

What are some of the specs on the red 2 door? Any pics of the tire carrier inside? Looks cool.
Axsys is on a 5.5" Rock Krawler lift and 37" BFG KM2's. He is running Hydro assist (Red Neck Ram) and if you search his posts he did a write-up with pics on his custom spare carrier that he fab'd by cutting the rear seat frame and welding the mount.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Axsys is on a 5.5" Rock Krawler lift and 37" BFG KM2's. He is running Hydro assist (Red Neck Ram) and if you search his posts he did a write-up with pics on his custom spare carrier that he fab'd by cutting the rear seat frame and welding the mount.
Close, except it's the 3.5" RK lift :thefinger:

Here is the write-up I did on my carrier:

http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37487

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good looking pics Scott sorry we had a double header then we all went out with the hot softball moms for beers and wings
I wish I could have joined in on this run. Looked like a lot of fun! Did Mike smash his rear bumper on this trip? :D
Its all good guys. Next time for sure:beer: I dont think he did all that damage here, but he did hit it a couple times.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Thanks for the info. I remember that tire carrier thread from a while back, guess I must've forgotten it somewhere along the way. Really nicely built 2 door thats for sure.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the info. I remember that tire carrier thread from a while back, guess I must've forgotten it somewhere along the way. Really nicely built 2 door thats for sure.
HAHA dont flatter him!:thefinger: Honestly though, Cameron has put A LOT of personal time into building his jeep by himself and deserves the compliments!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
HAHA dont flatter him!:thefinger: Honestly though, Cameron has put A LOT of personal time into building his jeep by himself and deserves the compliments!
Thanks for the compliments guys. My Jeep still looks small next to yours though!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts