1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wheelin': Sunday, December 21st - Nightmare Gulch and Last Chance Canyon

Last chance canyon / nightmare gulch

Meeting place(s):

If you are in OC, we are meeting at the park and ride at the 5 and 91 at 630am. We will be back on the Highway by 6:40.

Breakfast: 16862 State Highway 14, Mojave, CA 93501 (Primo Burgers) - 8:30am

Jawbone Station: 9:30am (about 8 miles form the trail head of Last chance)

SDMF
Puddlz
igofshn
MrBash
Rollbar666
Hundy
Mojave Green
Dayton
Tomb Raider
chromedome
boondocker
Derf
Rubicon Ron (Guest )
scaffoldman (MJR)
cweed (MJR)
NippleTwister (MJR)
4x4LOYR
ChasJK plus 1

so_calif_rubi
Billy
MrBash's Yellow JK Buddy

Chris Hansen
ctimrun

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm kinda open. I want to see how many people are interested and then we can all decide what to do.

Also depends how much snow they get up there, haha. I don't want to drag my dad out in three feet of snow and get him sick. :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
I think I would be game for such a trip. (That is if I can convince the wife to let me take the Jeep out on a trail again (seems that every time I take it out now, it ends up broken in the garage or the shop) am I playing too hard?).

If not too much snow, I vote Big Bear.

Ty....

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Grandparents invited Team Dirty Girls to the desert for "FireTruck Santa" that Sunday. I'll talk to the wife and see if she's open to the way-more-fun alternative. :smokin:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Not sure how most of you go to Last chance and Night Mare, but we could meet in Mojave for breakfast (primo burger) @ 0830 and then for those that can't make it we can meet at the ranger station at Jawbone @ 0930. You can leave tow vehicles at Jawbone.

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Not sure how most of you go to Last chance and Night Mare, but we could meet in Mojave for breakfast (primo burger) @ 0830 and then for those that can't make it we can meet at the ranger station at Jawbone @ 0930. You can leave tow vehicles at Jawbone.
I'm not sure which way I am going to go up yet. Probably will end up meeting up for breakfast, bout a 2-2.5 hour drive for me to Primo.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I'll tray and make this one,so put me down for a maybe.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts