Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A very meaningful speech and thank you to all who helped make this possible:

And heres Mike seeing his newly modified Jeep for the first time:

It was indeed a very cool jeep:

Oh and Nena had the coolest jacket at the event:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Looks like a well attended event. Very cool.

Your rig gets sicker every time I see it:beer:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
Wheelers 4 Warriors 2011 - Easy/Medium Group

Bombs away! :beer:

Staging Pics - Daniel and Sarge

Sick RHD Defender Diesel

Ready to go!

Some of the other Rovers in our group - The HSE did really well, rather impressed with it and Doug who was driving it.

Lake Pleasant from a distance.

Cont'd...

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
Wheelers 4 Warriors 2011 - Easy/Medium Group

This guy went everywhere we did in a bone stock JKU, we manually disconnected his front sway, but that was it.

We had a heck of a time getting through this section, the guys from ASFIR4x4 stopped and once that happened the hard packed tread grooves were skating rinks. we had a number of snow drift impacts and spin outs.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
It was a pleasure meeting you and Mr. Brewer yesterday, I am happy to have been a part of this run and the unveil. It was a fun adventure! :beer:

I e-mailed you the link to my picture album.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Thank you to everyone who helped make yesterday one of the most incredible days of my life!
Michael had a smille on all day thanks to all of the support to the build and at the event.
Armando
[email protected]
Thank you and your team for a great event! The family and I had a great time and look forward to wheeling with you and Michael in the future.:beer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.