JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's time for me to replace the wheels and tires on my car and I need your advice. I'm going to use my 2012 Wrangler mainly on off-road adventures this year. I want to know which mud tires and wheels to attach to my vehicle. I would appreciate it if anyone can share his experiences on Falken Wildpeak AT3W, BFGoodrich KM3, and Goodyear Wrangler with Kevlar.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I really liked the KM2 and I've heard the KM3 is even better. The Goodyears are a decent tire as well. My advice would be to go with the Toyo M/T. I find they provide the best traction and on-road manners for any of the MT tires I have tried.

·
Registered
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really liked the KM2 and I've heard the KM3 is even better. The Goodyears are a decent tire as well. My advice would be to go with the Toyo M/T. I find they provide the best traction and on-road manners for any of the MT tires I have tried.
Thank you for the candid response, I really appreciate it. Btw, are you talking about the Toyo Open Country M/T?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I tried the ko2 in 37's. Worst tire ever for balance/round, average in mud,/rock, shitty on wet.
Toyo's are great on work trucks, never had them on the Jk.
Best tire for me was Trxus MT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.