JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont check all of the regional sections because I figure thats reserved for people wishing to sell stuff locally, or talk about local trails or just do something with people around them.

Then I see that I am missing out on some pretty cool build threads. :bawling:

Whats up with that???

·
Registered
162 Posts
I noticed the same thing awhile back. I can understand some people may go to their regional section more than the rest of the forum, but I wish they'd cross-post general stuff like a build into another forum spot also.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
there are different sections in this forum? there is only one section i check.... and that is the new posts section!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
then start a thread where people post links to their build threads... and along with the link a picture of the jk/build so we know if we are interested in looking at it or not!

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I hate that, I don't want to miss any build thread!

·
Premium Member
2,274 Posts
Where in the fuck have you been hiding???? Blue :flipoff:
Been laying low, busy end of the year shit I'm dealing with, moved in November, garage is still full of shit. But at least I'll be at KOH.:marcy::gluging::bounce:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Eww!!! Fisting!!! HAHAHA...

I think we should tase everyone who doesn't post their builds in the build section. I mean cross reference it in your regional section too but put the actual build where it belongs! -Lord Tinker has spoken and it shall henceforth be known as law.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Been laying low, busy end of the year shit I'm dealing with, moved in November, garage is still full of shit. But at least I'll be at KOH.:marcy::gluging::bounce:
Those are fisting words right there. Dinker, I can still here you sqeak from SoCal.:th_242735:
So, did she talk you back into the Porsche club? Come on you can tell me. :bounce:

Where did you move to? Same area? Did you get a bigger garage? :shitstorm:

I am jealous you are going to KOH though. :thefinger: How far can the Porsche get to the race??? :faint:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts