JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I know I'm gonna piss some folks off but honestly.. Whats the point in the giant ass "stinger" on the front bumper. I have yet to see a picture of anyone who has one that is all beat up from actually using it. and it seems to be that the bigger they are the "cooler"... HOLY CRAP! Bigger they are the dumber! Does anyone else think these things are hideous but me? If so I will shut up, and sorry if you have one of these things and DONT use it and I pissed you off... Now if you have one and you ACTUALLY USE IT off roading then disregard.. it still looks like trash but its functional for you.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Why you got to come in here and start stirring the Cool-Aid RIGHT AWAY? No one came into your house, kicked your dog and ate his box of treats... some people I swear... Go do PT. :thefinger:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
CDI

Protect the winch, lights, grill, hood ...can also help from going ass over hood on a downhill slope. I like hovering it over the back end of assholes on the DC beltway.

No ...seriously. CDI

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its Kool-Aid lol just kidding, See i knew i was gonna make people mad. I see them all the time. not just on this forum and not just on jeeps. I live in a small hick town and these seem to be all the rage. I think they look terrible. just wanting to know if im the only one.

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,945 Posts
its Kool-Aid lol just kidding, See i knew i was gonna make people mad. I see them all the time. not just on this forum and not just on jeeps. I live in a small hick town and these seem to be all the rage. I think they look terrible. just wanting to know if im the only one.
Post up some pics of your ride, lets see what youre working with.

·
Registered
13,219 Posts
I think they're retarded as well! Dumbasses.
(not me)

I used to think they were dumb looking too. Now I have the biggest psc puts on their bfh. Mine has kept me from using my insurance deductible, not my intention of the bumper, but it did.

I like how it looks....and I don't quite give a damn if anyone else does. Start worrying about what people think too much and you end up being the one with the problem.

Sent via paper airplane

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
im with you. they do serve a purpose to protect the winch/radiator from a roll over and can keep you from tipping over foward but i think 90% of them are for looks as most of the stuff people put on their jeeps. Its your money, buy what you want.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
See I could justify having one on a rock only jeep, never daily driven..EVER.. lol but its people that have them that NEVER wheel that get me. a few of those guys here in my town.. cant stand it. stingers and XD Rockstars... Woo....

·
Registered
13,219 Posts
are for looks as most of the stuff people put on their jeeps. .
this. People have 14 lights on their Jeep. Do they use them? Probably not in conditions where they are actually necessary.

Posting pics and trashing someone else's Jeep isn't all that classy. That is usually for the Ford or Chevy forums.

Sent via paper airplane

·
Registered
437 Posts
was on mine in moab last easrer twice
Just a bad driver i gess (not_ )
florida the bigest thing is the curb
Moab was and will be again! fun !

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not bad.. at least he has a reason for one. if i was going to go do some psycho ass wheeling then i would prolly invest in one. maybe of someone made a removable one...... hmmmmmm.... then i wouldnt have to drive around with terrible all over my bumper.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.