JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im creating this thread with all thing Off Road. Ranging from current projects that are on going here at the shop at work and out on the trial playing.
I’m Zack 24 i run the Marketing & PR. I'm going to school for Business marketing at Shippensburg University.
I’m an avid off-road enthusiast since i was 6 busting around local ash dumps, old coal mining areas and the Laurel Highlands & WV mountain range near somerset.
there a lot of stuff that doesn't get posted on our main pages and this is where you will find them in this thread

If you have product question I'd be happy to help you! "
-zb

[Photobucket story"]http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/Zack_Breakiron/story#[/URL]

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last day of 2014

Okay so some of my photos are by no means professional.
so dont be too harsh :thankyou:
Complete rebuilt TJ doing a flex test

#

#

#

#
Had the pleasure of taking "Tin Can" home to Uniontown this past weekend.

#

#

#

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trip to SWPA

#

#

#
Skids with Plastic

#
Spent a few hours cleaning it, and it spent only a few hours clean:shitstorm:

#

#

#

#
2 Lifted Wranglers TJ JK

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeep Dealers Dealerships

Do You know a Jeep Dealership that might be interested in our River Raider Edition dealership packages? Ultimate Jeeps right off the dealership lot.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Im creating this thread with all thing Off Road. Ranging from current projects that are on going here at the shop at work and out on the trial playing.
I’m Zack 24 i run the Marketing & PR. I'm going to school for Business marketing at Shippensburg University.
I’m an avid off-road enthusiast since i was 6 busting around local ash dumps, old coal mining areas and the Laurel Highlands & WV mountain range near somerset.
there a lot of stuff that doesn't get posted on our main pages and this is where you will find them in this thread

If you have product question I'd be happy to help you! "
-zb

[Photobucket story"]http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/Zack_Breakiron/story#[/URL]

Hey Zack,

I grew up in Connellsville many decades ago. I'm surprised those old Coke & Coal towns are still on the map. Looks good on the pictures to me.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Cool pics. I grew up in Shippensburg, went to school in Chambersburg. Actually just outside Shippensburg, down Roxbury Rd. Lived there for 19 years. My entire family still lives there.

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
I had received a PM from Crash about a month ago re some four door gas tank skids you guys had lying around the shop. haven't heard back after he asked if I wanted one.

They still available ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I do still have them call in the shop 717-262-3079 tell them Zack sent you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15