nam6869USMC said:
Here ya go,.

MichaelW said:
Thanks Jim!

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Pics are a little BIG there Mike! :thefinger:

Who is the lucky bastage? Anyone we know?

Did TeraFlex fix their rod ends so the zerk fittings aren't on the bottom as a rock magnet?

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha ya i dont know why they are so big..:thefinger: The customers name is Bud Evans. we are waiting to find out, they were backorded but should hopefully be here in the morning

·
Registered
749 Posts
haha ya i dont know why they are so big..:thefinger: The customers name is Bud Evans. we are waiting to find out, they were backorded but should hopefully be here in the morning
Here ya go,.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Very nice Mike!

So were they pleased as punch? Are they sticking around or are they on their way already heading back to Mt?

We should have at least got them out at El Dorado.:bounce:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice Mike!

So were they pleased as punch? Are they sticking around or are they on their way already heading back to Mt?

We should have at least got them out at El Dorado.:bounce:

Yes they were very happy, I dont think they live in montana, i think Reno. Unfortunatly they are leaving Sat. for a first run with some of their friends:smokin:

·
Registered
587 Posts
This is the first rig, other than SEMA, that I know of with the Warn rear bumper and tire carrier. What did you think of it during the install?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice JK !

/Off Topic/ Sweet looking 68 Chevy PU in the background, does that belong to someone in your shop ?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is the first rig, other than SEMA, that I know of with the Warn rear bumper and tire carrier. What did you think of it during the install?

Well the install wasnt to bad a all, our fab guy that was working on it said just pretty much follow the direcions and youll be good.:grinpimp:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts