JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS I HAVE A TOTALLY STOCK 4DOOR JK AND I WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP A LIFT FOR IT. WHICH ONES ARE WORTH THE MONEY AND WHICH ONES SUCK... RUBICON EXPRESS, TERA FLEX, ROUGH COUNTRY, SKY JACKER. WHATS YOUR INPUT THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
There are lots of threads here on this but for short the ones that suck are full traction, rubicon express, and skyjacker. All the rest make pretty decent product it just really depeands on how high you want to go, what your budget is, and how complete do you want your lift to be based on the amount and type of use you have for your jeep.

One great lift company that I doubt anyone has ever had a bad thing to say and one I can tell you has been a great choice for me is Rock Krawler!

I right now have the 3.5 entry level but now will be upgrading all the way to the 3.5 coilover within the next 12 months.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ID LOVE TO TURN OFF THE CAPS BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN IT ISNT ON SOME LETTERS WONT REGISTER.. BEATS ME WHY IT HAPPENS SO SORRY IF IT BOTHERS YOU ;)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Clayton
Currie
Poly Performance
RockKrawler
Teraflex
Fabtech

Each have systems but they have differences built into many different level (stage) kits depending on your budget. There are several other vendors but these are typically the big boys. I have a hybird TeraPolyurrie System (3 vendors in one name) with some JKS and Fox stuff added.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
;)In the past 20 years I've had 7 different lifts on my Jeeps. My current Rock Krawler is the best riding and quality that I've ever had. Can't go wrong. But I feel for you, it took me a long time to pick the lift for my JK, lots of research to do

1 - 19 of 19 Posts